- Remote job
Led by industry leaders Kristina Saffran & Erin Parks, Equip is a mission-driven startup helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five person care teams include dieticians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families progress and lasting recovery.
We are seeking a compassionate & empathetic executive assistant with strong communication & organizational skills to join our growing team to revolutionize health care delivery.
Our fast paced startup is creating the new gold standard of eating disorder treatment and needs the support of a go-getter executive assistant who can support the team remotely. By joining us, you will become a critical part of the process of reinventing eating disorder healthcare, and join a team driven to provide a more effective, evidence-based approach.
What you’ll do:
- Support co-founders and leadership team on organizational processes, meeting preparation & collateral creation, scheduling and meeting requests, and booking travel arrangements
- Support internal operations by implementing and maintaining company protocols
- Facilitate Equip hiring process by supporting the management team on job posting, resume screening, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Support Equip new hire onboarding process to ensure an excellent start at Equip, including: tasks to prepare for new joiners, assisting with 1st day basic onboarding, scheduling introduction meeting/tasks, etc.
- Support clinical team with patient data input
- Maintain up to date employment records and assist clinical team with ongoing licensing/credentialing
- Take accurate meeting minutes
- Light bookkeeping tasks
- Provide company wide support on remote office technical policy & hardware requests
- Assist with internal project management
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances co-founders’ and corporation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Experience and/or skills:
- HS diploma or equivalent, BS/BA preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to take the lead and see projects through to completion
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated self starter able to balance multiple cross-functional projects
- Proficient in GSuite
- 5 years of experience in administrative support functions
Equip prioritizes candidates with a passion for the mission and lived experience. Additionally, we are intentionally building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and encourage underrepresented candidates to apply. Please include a cover letter and resume.
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, unlimited time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you’ll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.