Data Entry Specialist – Administrative Assistant
Brown & Brown InsuranceFull time
Title: Data Entry Specialist / Administrative Assistant
- Location: New York, NY or remote
- Start Date: Immediately
Beecher Carlson has an immediate opening for an experienced Data Entry Specialist/Administrative Assistant to manage the support needs of the brokerage services of its Executive Liability Practice located in New York City.
The Data Entry Specialist/Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting Claims department on inputting and updating of claim materials that requires proficiency in computer program management systems.
- Provide support on administrative needs relative to the Claims noticing process that will include preparation of excel spreadsheets, and tracking of carrier responses.
- Working knowledge of data base driven systems, knowledge of AMS360 a plus.
- Proficient in heavy data entry work load.
The ideal candidate for this position is a resourceful, self-starter and highly-organized team player with a strong work ethic, excellent time management and data entry skills. Must demonstrate a professional and friendly demeanor when interfacing with clients and co-workers.
- BA/BS degree with 2 plus years of office management experience.
- Business background and prior experience in insurance is a plus, but not required.
- Technical skill proficiency in data entry programs, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, as well as a willingness to learn new programs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Attention to detail
COMPENSATION & PERKS
We are committed to offering a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. We also offer health and welfare benefits, employee stock purchase plan, generous vacation via discretionary time off, and am education assistance program (e.g., tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment assistance, etc.).
Beecher Carlson is a subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. a large account risk management broker. For more than 30 years, we have delivered integrated insurance and risk management solutions to some of the most recognized and respected companies in the world. We work to help clients manage their business risks, protect and enhance their capital, and fulfill their corporate missions by delivering expertise by industry focus and product specialization. Insurance Business America named Beecher Carlson as a Top Insurance Workplace for 2019. Find out more about our team and expertise here: www.beechercarlson.com