Senior Director – Product Marketing
Title: Senior Director, Product Marketing
- Location: Remote US and Canada
Parsable gives frontline human workers a digital edge in an increasingly automated world. We develop powerful, user-centric software which creates better outcomes, greater work opportunities and awesome products at some of the largest enterprises in the world. Companies like Georgia-Pacific, Henkel, Suntory, Corteva Agriscience and Shell rely on Parsable’s mobile-first Connected Worker Platform to empower their industrial workers with modern digital tools and measurably increase productivity, quality and safety across their operations.
The Senior Director of Product Marketing is a strategic, high-impact leadership role responsible for the development, direction and management of the Product Marketing team. Your objective is to drive awareness and growth of Parsable across our key segments. This is a team leadership role for an experienced Product Marketer who understands B2B enterprise SaaS, sales and product. The ideal candidate has leadership experience while understanding first-hand how to analyze and understand key market segments, elicit customer insights, identify new areas of opportunity and develop innovative strategies for increased market penetration and expansion.
Cross-functional engagement is a necessity as you will help the team define and communicate the requirements of our target markets across stakeholders in Sales, Product, Channels, Customer Success and Engineering. Strategic action, in the shape of new product launches, marketing campaigns, sales and partner enablement programs that benefit our customers, partners and business. This role is remote and can be based anywhere in the US and Canada.
- Drive market segmentation and analysis, understand target segments and needs, define ideal customer profiles and personas, identify emerging market segments, prepare market and solution forecasts.
- Build business cases showing market sizing, opportunity analysis, key messaging, pricing analysis, competitive reviews and ROI, with supporting analysis for new ideas and opportunities. Communicate plans across Marketing, Finance, Eng, Sales, and senior management.
- Develop (and shepherd your team’s) go-to-market strategies for projects and solutions and lead cross-functional team on execution of launch plans for these new solutions.
- Create and deliver key messages enabling our Marketing Communications team and agencies to execute relevant campaigns and programs.
- Develop innovative and professional materials to support Sales in selling solutions pitch decks, sell sheets, videos, blog posts, etc.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, 2+ years as a people manager
- Experience in B2B, enterprise software or SaaS, with readiness to share and implement best practices on day one.
- Previous experience working with enterprise sales teams.
- Proven leadership skills, with ability to coach and mentor direct reports and others
- Strong interest in representing the voice of the customer to the company and launch process.
- Strong abilities in the areas of analysis, strategy development, problem solving and decision making.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including preparation and delivery of presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with coworkers, partners and customers
- Market research experience a plus
- Experience in or serving CPG, manufacturing or supply chain industries a plus
- Experience with product-led growth a plus
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.