Senior Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant
- REMOTE, US
- INTERNAL OPERATIONS – PEOPLE OPERATIONS
Here at Xometry, we are a rapidly-growing company looking to bring on an experienced and accomplished Senior Executive Assistant to focus on helping the Executive leadership team, primarily our CEO, succeed by being able to proactively manage important relationships, tasks and schedules in a meaningful way. In order to be successful in this role, one must be highly communicative, self confident and self sufficient, have a keen attention to detail and be skilled at scheduling and prioritization. The ideal candidate will need to possess an undeniable level of trust and confidentiality due to the nature of this role.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and want to be part of our growing team and organization, keep reading!
- Must be able to fluently speak & write in English and communicate professionally and confidently.
- You really love the details. You believe that no detail is trivial and thrive on feedback to hone skills that allow you to contribute to the company vision.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to advance skills and knowledge, and have done a fair share of self-teaching.
- Adapt quickly based on the needs of the company or Executive, and have a strong commitment to growth through learning new things.
- Proactive: You enjoy thinking one step ahead for the people you work for, solving needs before they even arise in their minds.
- Skilled at Prioritization: You spend your time exclusively on things that are most important to accomplish for the day. You have the ability to quickly zero in on the ‘critical few’ and put the ‘trivial many’ aside.
- Problem solver: You understand that challenges will arise, and will embrace and evaluate how to best solve them.
- Reliable and Professional: Within just a few short weeks the person you’re working with will build high-level confidence in you. You have an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust.
- You enjoy writing well and get mad every time those silly little things called “typos” creep up on you.
- You understand the value of listening and love collecting more information than just the words that are being said.
- Tech savvy: Whether it be on a phone, iPad, computer, Zoom, Slack, other apps, and more… we need technology to be on your side.
What You’ll Do
- Communications Management
- Receive and transcribe email dictations for contact owner
- Task and Time Management
- Record all tasks assigned and performed in appropriate systems
- Keep accurate and detailed records of time spent on tasks in appropriate systems
- Prioritize different types of tasks and meet deadlines
- Consistently stay up to date on task management and communicate effectively regarding what is most important
- Calendar Management
- Manage Executives time based closely to their priorities
- Have confidence and sound judgement in pushing back on the Executive when they get distracted from their top priorities
- Maintain and update calendar in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities including fielding all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing meetings, communicating with all parties, and ensuring that meetings are set up for success
- Create follow-up emails to confirm appointments and alert Executive of any conflicts
- When necessary, book travel and accommodations for the CEO and any other team members who are traveling with the CEO
- Meeting Management
- Create follow-up emails based on information provided by the meeting owner
- Record information collected from the meeting owner and track action items committed to
- Add or update calendar invites
- Plan for future interactions that Executive may want to deliver to their network
- Management of Contact Database
- Enter new contact information, update existing contact information, and merge duplicate contacts appropriately
- Invite new contacts to proper social media platforms such as LinkedIn
- Accept LinkedIn invitations, if applicable
- Research management
- Perform various internet-based research projects
- Perform business prospect research
- Email Management
- Create email drafts based on unique style and tone
- Process emails and indicate priority of emails in Executive inbox
- Draft email responses when possible
- Scan and extract valuable information communicated via email
- Alert Executive of any urgent emails that need to be seen or acted on
- Clean unnecessary noise in the inbox or spam
- Any other responsibilities that might arise!
What You’ll Enjoy
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Stock options
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free coffee
- And more!