Senior Loan Processor
American Advisors Group - AAGFull time
Title: Senior Loan Processor
Location: United States
Classifications: Remote Full-Time
AAG, is the nation’s leading reverse mortgage lender. The company is dedicated to giving seniors a better financial outcome in retirement through the responsible use of home equity. In addition to federally-insured Home Equity Conversion (Reverse) Mortgages, AAG offers a full suite of senior home equity solutions, including traditional and proprietary mortgages and real estate services. AAG has more than 1,300 employees and a national operating footprint with offices in California, Arizona, Texas, Georgia and New York.
AAG operates by core values of Caring, Driven and Ethical and has been ranked an Orange County Top Workplace every year since 2013. Through the AAG Foundation, the company provides support to AAG employees in need, seniors in the community, and victims of human trafficking, and encourages employee participation in AAG Foundation events through its volunteer-time-off program. Through the AAG Foundation and AAG’s official employee engagement program, #ProjectInspire, employees are given a sense of higher purpose which both inspires and invigorates the workforce.
We reward hard work, promote from within and offer excellent training and career development. If this sounds like a company you are interested in joining, please review the job description below.
- Process FHA applications from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting.
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation
- Work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to complete processing
- Resolve customer service issues
- Verify customer occupancy documentation and resolve routine title issues including vesting issues and various liens
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Three years of current processing experience within the Mortgage Lending industry.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on HUD and FHA.
- Understands the loan flow process from application to closing including file structure and loan documentation requirements.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills and organization skills.