Childhood Fiction Writer
Contract Childhood Fiction Writer, Remote
- Department: Content
We’re looking for a creative writer who can write engaging, exciting, serialized fictional stories for young readers. This person needs to have experience writing engaging fiction for grades 2-5 and a talent for getting young readers excited about reading. Are you a wizard with fiction? Do you have a grown-up work ethic and a kid-like sensibility? This may be a job for you.
This is a contract position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education or related fields
- 5+ years of experience writing fiction for children grades 2-5 (Submit one or more samples.)
- Stellar writing ability with demonstrated creativity
- Measured aptitude in following in-house writing guidelines
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Strong technical and word processing skills
- Accessibility to a strong Internet connection
- Produce creative, serialized original fiction stories for students in grades 2-5
- Contribute to and exchange ideas with a high-energy team of writers and editors
- Work remotely in a collaborative environment, while maintaining communication and a steady workflow.
- Foster respectful relationships with colleagues
- Demonstrate a high level of productivity and attention to detail
- Exhibit accountability for assigned work
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.