Ensemble Health PartnersFull time
Remote – Nationwide
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading innovator in revenue cycle management, helping healthcare providers improve financial outcomes and patient experiences with an unrivaled depth of expertise and best-in-class technologies. Ensemble offers full revenue cycle outsourcing as well as a comprehensive suite of healthcare financial management point solutions. With clients spanning the U.S. and Europe, we have been helping to improve healthcare outcomes for millions of patients while saving hundreds of millions of dollars for healthcare providers. Recognized with multiple industry awards and as a Becker’s Healthcare Top Workplace, Ensemble is setting a new standard for provider support services – redefining the possible in healthcare by empowering people to be the difference.
The Specialist of Cash Application performs all cash posting activities across Ensemble Health Partners. Job duties include, but are not limited to, posting remittance advice to patient accounts, resolving any errors after posting payments, posting guarantor payments, reconciling all posted cash with bank, requesting refunds, and credit balance management. They will perform these duties while meeting the mission of Ensemble Health Partners, as well as meeting the regulatory compliance requirements.
- Posting remittance advice to patient accounts, resolving any errors after posting payments, posting guarantor payments, reconciling all posted cash, and requesting refunds.
- Performs reviews of AR reports and identifies posting issues, root cause analysis and develops action plans.
- Investigates and resolves unapplied cash.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Required: CRCR certification
- Healthcare Cash Posting, Registration, Medical Office, Insurance, or Billing back-ground preferred
- High School Diploma or GED/ Associates Degree Preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more