Licensed Clinical Social Worker
LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Job Locations: US-NY
Category: Behavioral Health
We are currently offering a $1,000 sign on bonus to any therapist hired during the month of September! Please apply and discuss with a clinical recruiter to learn about eligibility.
AbleTo, Inc. is changing the way behavioral healthcare is delivered. Powered by people and enabled by technology, our telehealth programs deliver evidence-based treatment to individuals right when they need it, wherever they may be.
We are looking for LCSWs, LISWs, LICSWs (or state equivalent) who can provide care remotely, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
*Remote/Virtual position and therapist can be located anywhere in the United States
- Flexible hours (10+ hrs/wk) including evenings and weekends from you home office
- Intuitive technology that schedules patients for you
- Clinical training developed by a team of expert trainers, including free CEUs
- Competitive compensation, including payment for case consultations with senior clinicians
- Hassle-free billing – on-time payment for services provided with no need to deal with health plans
- Opportunity for multi-state licensure sponsorship
- Ability to work on a collaborative team; working closely with seasoned clinicians, behavioral coaches and clinical supervisors
- Ability to reach patients across the country and make a big impact in multiple lives
- Structured programs that enable you to provide high quality treatment and witness outstanding results in a short period of time
Be a part of our nationwide team of therapists that are making these changes possible!
To deliver Therapy remotely, typically over the course of an 8 week program, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
To be available for 10+ hours/week of availability to work with AbleTo patients (including at least one weekday evening)
- Five years of clinical experience post-licensure conducting psychotherapy with adults utilizing CBT, DBT and other solution-focused approaches.
- Current LCSW (or state equivalent) in good standing and malpractice insurance
- Strong assessment skills, ability to diagnose accurately, and proficiency in developing collaborative individualized treatment plans with patients
- Genuine desire to help patients overcome barriers to positive change. Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Private home office with computer, webcam, dependable internet access, and access to a DSM 5 tool (book or app).
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.