Director of Payer and Provider Sales
Director of Payer and Provider Sales
Anywhere in the U.S.
We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 80+ Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000+ new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
To improve wellness by facilitating sales of Calm to health plan, payer and provider groups. To join the collaborative effort internally to make these key verticals crucial growth drivers for Calm and the overall b2b business unit. To add clients toward our goal of $100 million in annual recurring revenues by the end 2024. To ensure that these efforts are complementary and additive to existing momentum with consumers. To ensure that Calm delivers on all sales promises and that adoption is strong when Calm is deployed among health plan, payer and provider groups. To make all efforts to surpass aggressive sales goals, in the right way.
- Work closely with senior leadership to lead and develop a sales strategy and targets for health plan, player and provider group segments
- Identify customer needs through dialogue with prospects leveraging deep relationships
- Work closely with the leadership on deal structures that are additive to both consumer and b2b employer sales efforts
- Build relationships with key multidisciplinary stakeholders to move deals through stages to close
- Contribute to the Calm Enterprise (iOS, Android, web) product roadmap
- Be a key input into Calm’s science and evidence base roadmap to support future deal values and Calm’s clinical value proposition
- Respond to inbound interest from health plan, payer and provider groups regarding Calm and how we can help them improve wellness, clinical outcomes and member/patient satisfaction
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Managing longer, complex sales cycles and work closely with adoption team as a key input to best practices to support Calm delivering on its value proposition
- Craft a phenomenal first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a best-in-class experience and pleasant encounter with customer service
- Achieve quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Co-sell deals with sales leadership
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams
- Customer Focused
- Experience with health plan, payer and provider sales and intimate knowledge of the complex ecosystems
- Experience selling digital health benefits
- Startup and lean sales model experience
- Drive for Results
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Problem Solving
- Managing stake-holder buy / Directing others
- Business Acumen Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Proactive. Will follow up when things don’t get resolved
- Enthusiasm and passion for quality
- Dogged focus on client adoption and success
- Team player, has to be able to work with lots of people and be patient
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.