Business Process Consultant Lead
Business Process Consultant Lead (Remote)
Job ID R0051977
Purpose of Job
We are seeking a talented Business Process Consultant Lead for our San Antonio Home Office I or 100% Remote Work Environment
Establishes strategic partnerships and maintains effective relationships with assigned CoSA business unit(s) and manages stakeholder interests including but not limited to CFO, HR, IT, and Legal. Applies expert knowledge and acts as a trusted advisor by providing consultation services to internal clients in areas of strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions, supplier management, third party risk management, and global operations. Collects and consolidates demand and identifies opportunities by business portfolio, vertically within the CoSA and/or horizontally across the enterprise. Understands the customer market strategy and proactively identifies and confirms business requirements. Oversees the development of business process related solutions for clients. Viewed by customers as a consultant. Defines client needs, determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of the project which generally leads to a client’s internal process or function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness. May involve the recommendation to shift future performance to a third party. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies opportunities for, coach’s others in, and implements engagement and product development plans.
- Develops business process deliverable program plans that align customer, business deliverable and enterprise strategy.
- Ensures alignment with customer and appropriate roadmap(s).
- Coaches others and leads acquisition and application of expert knowledge of the business and manages alignment and development of business deliverable processes and capabilities with business needs.
- Leads planning and directs and coordinates activities for highly complex projects.
- Manages risks by using established methodologies and exercising control plans to ensure alignment with CoSA specific requirements, process requirements, and business needs.
- Influences CoSA and business process to address risk across all activities.
- Review, advise, and develop communication plans for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment between internal stakeholders and customers across all business process projects and services using proactive communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes data and analytics to deliver insight into customer and business process performance and opportunities across all customers and services to influence customer and business process activities and inform key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4 additional years’ experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- And 8+ years (12 total years in lieu of a degree) business process consulting or related experience.
- Subject-matter-expert knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
- Subject-matter-expert level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- Auditing experience
- Program or Project Management experience
- Governance, Risk Management & Compliance experience