Native-English Support Agent
Remote Native-English Support Agent
This job is for a native English speaker. The nature of the work involves detailed English writing and communications with other native English speakers.
We have a full-time customer communication position available. As this job is working from home, you can work from any location.
We’re looking for someone with great people skills, high energy and enthusiasm, a fair amount of cleverness and the ability to work from home in a quiet environment. Office space can be provided if required. You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting existing customers with any technical issues they may be facing (we provide excellent training in this regard, so it is only necessary to have the ability to learn and a solid knowledge of the Internet).
- Ensuring customers’ usage of our service meets specific guidelines.
- Liaising with four other members of your direct team, and multiple other staff spread across the world, including Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Spain, and the USA.
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing. You should be able to build a rapport with customers.
- Common sense and an ability to “read between the lines” to understand what customers are concerned about.
- Empathy and patience to deal with customers with different backgrounds and levels of technical ability. You’ll be clear, patient and pleasant.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top-notch.
- Good time management skills. Since this is a remote working position, you’ll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a “self-starter”.
- The ability to learn new software and systems. You’ll be working with our customer support software and content management system, so it’s good if you’re a quick learner and not fazed by learning new tools.
- A good general knowledge of technology. You should be a regular internet user with a good internet connection.
Neat things about working with us:
- Hours that can be very flexible.
- Work from home (see more of your family).
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture.
How to apply:
- Record a quick video, under 2 minutes in length, letting us know a bit about you.
- Create an email for charlie at smtp2go.com with subject ‘Support Agent Position’.
- Attach your CV as a PDF and include a link to the video.
Type: Full time
Pay and benefits: To be negotiated
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.