Customer Success Administrative Coordinator
Rosetta StoneFull time
Customer Success Administrative Coordinator
- USA, Remote
- Full Time
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company means that your opportunities are limitless.
There’s an amazing energy here. It’s the feeling that we’re doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do. We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We are looking for a Customer Success Administrative Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support for the Customer Success team. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success Operations, the role will ensure efficient operations through a variety of tasks related to organization, communication, scheduling and technology tool support. We are looking for an individual who is extremely organized, efficient, and comfortable with supporting a large team with varied needs and can grow as the role evolves. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver, and detail oriented.
- Schedule internal meetings and national customer events events using Google Calendar, Webex, and Bluejeans
- Webex Subject Matter Expert and lead project support for Webex, web meeting platform including liaising with Webex on technical issues, training customer support in managing Webex related questions, and advising internal teams on their use of Webex.
- Provide technology support such as troubleshooting and tips for tools such as Highspot (content management), YouCanBookMe, etc.
- Update organizational charts and team lists, group emails, etc.
- Administrative onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Production of biweekly newsletter using MailChimp
- Resource organization
- Data entry and organization
- Handle multiple projects
- Providing information by answering questions and requests
- Assist in the preparation of communications
- Understand all Lexia’s programs at a high level
- Understand and follow internal Lexia systems and processes
- Understand roles of each team within Customer Success
- Completion of college courses required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- 2 years administrative, customer success or project management experience in a professional setting
- Familiarity with project management
- Highly adept with technology, and quick to learn new technologies, apply solutions, and teach others to use the technology effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, chat, and phone ensuring all tasks are accurate and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner (excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience with Google suite, Webex or other virtual meeting platforms
- Facility with Salesforce (CRM) and project management tools such as Trello, TaskRay or similar
- Self motivated, highly accountable, reliable, able to prioritize, able to work independently, demonstrated ability in working with different styles and multiple groups
- Familiarity and/or experience with learning business software tools
- A cover letter is REQUIRED for consideration of this role.
We Are Customer Success
We put the customer at the center of all we do. We are the troubleshooters, the problem solvers, the virtual tour guides, the motivators, the techies, and the literacy and language experts who partner with you to achieve your goals and ensure optimal student outcomes. Our passion is to make the customer experience the very best it can be. Are you ready to make Customer First your mantra?
Working With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more.
Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
- Legal assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parking & transit benefits
- Caregiver & family support
- Adoption assistance
- Pet insurance
…and much more!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.