Head of Marketing
Luxury PresenceFull time
Head of Marketing
- OPERATIONS – BRAND MARKETING
Luxury Presence is a VCfunded Stanford StartXaccelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, worldclass marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network. We’re bringing on a Head of Marketing to lead marketing across Luxury Presence. You’ll use data, instinct, and creativity to drive initiatives for both our brand and clients. This position will report directly to the CEO and will manage and lead both our Client and Brand Marketing teams. We’re looking for a leader who is hungry for an opportunity to own marketing for a fastgrowing SaaS company. It is a demanding, challenging, and fulfilling opportunity.
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
- Driving and qualifying leads while keeping CPL consistent
- Defining and growing brand positioning by utilizing thought leadership and PR strategies
- Writing, writing, did we mention you are a phenomenal writer?
- Managing and developing marketing talent, we hire ambitious people
- Letting data drive your decision making paired with the ability to trust your instinct and take calculated risks. You take chances, make mistakes, and get better
- Working back from revenue goals and partnering with sales and product to push the company forward to achieve goals
- Demonstrated the consistent ability to grow qualified meetings by 10% MoM through a unified strategy that leverages specialists across all available channels: SEO, paid advertising, organic social, content and email marketing
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market marketing strategies around SaaS product releases
- Proven your ability to develop and execute effective marketing strategies for small businesses, bonus for marketing experience in the residential real estate industry
- A KPI driven approach driven by well thought out and measurable goals
- A keen eye for the luxury aesthetic and modern design
- Rolling your sleeves up and doing the work when it needs to be done, you don’t need a fully built team to be effective, we’re a post series A startup and will continue to be lean for the near future
- Internal communication, up and down and across teams, you’re great with people
- Strategy, you’re focused on the now but always have forward vision enabling you to anticipate next steps
- Mondays & project management
- Your opportunities for impact:
- Lead our brand marketing team to drive 10% MoM qualified lead growth enabling other teams at Luxury Presence to hit their goals. You will lead us forward on the front lines
- Further define our brand positioning in the residential real estate marketing industry as the top provider for website and marketing
- Work with our leadership team to define pricing strategy and client marketing plans
- Lead client marketing teams to deliver exceptional results, reduce churn and expand revenue
- Be a brand ambassador for Luxury Presence
- Recruit and develop talent on your team
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cuttingedge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase templatebased websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 17 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.