Professional Branding Specialist
Lee Hecht Harrison - LHHFull time
Branding Specialist, Learning Center – Part-Time
We are looking for talented Resume writers and competent LinkedIn users to provide career coaching and support to candidates to enhance their strengths, improve their job skills, and focus on their personal brand. You will work with professionals who seek guidance for career development.
Our Professional Branding Specialists must exhibit a professional demeanor and eagerness to support candidates in transition, working in a high-volume fast-paced environment. Applicant must be able to discover people’s strengths and weaknesses, while providing suggestions on what works best for them in today’s dynamic marketplace. Having communication skills partnered with critical thinking are prerequisites for this position.
This is an Associate (hourly) position. Location is open as this is a remote position; however you must be based in the United States.
- Reports directly to the VP, DPS – Branding
- Develop effective and timely resumes and LinkedIn profiles for candidates
- Communicate directly with candidates to understand their goals and ambitions
- Assess the strengths of individuals and partner with them to showcase their talents effectively
- Edit documents in real-time while working with candidates
- Assess applicants’ knowledge-base and apply skills, experience, and aptitudes on collateral material
- Apply knowledge of various resume formats to each candidate’s unique situation.
- Provide well-documented updates to internal systems
- 2-3 years’ experience writing resumes / relevant experience as a professional resume writer; CPRW, NCRW preferred – variable hours.
- Intermediate level of expertise using Microsoft Word
- Experience with web-based conferencing services (i.e. WebEx, Skype, Google Hangouts, etc)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent writing, grammatical, editing, and punctuation skills
- Knowledge of different resume formats
- Strong decision-making, critical thinking, and marketing skills
- 4-year degree or work related expertise in Human Resources environments or Career Transition Management
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.