Senior Manager of Global Net Revenue Management
Senior Manager of Global Net Revenue Management
Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
PepsiCo has determined Net Revenue Management as being a critical capability to rapidly scale to address intense external headwinds across the retail landscape, on-going competitive pressure and to underpin PepsiCo’s ambitious Digital transformation, top line and margin goals. PepsiCo Net Revenue Management is a relatively new function where transformation, technology, strategy and capabilities enablement are being setup to be best in class, and to be standardized and deployed globally.
The main purpose of this role is to define and implement a long-term Core Analytics – Transformation & Innovation Strategy, and create PMO strategy across analytical capabilities, geographies, other PEP functions. The role will create Core Analytics Platforms (Analytics Hub) and create and drive adoption of Basic NRM Analytics across sectors and functions. to deliver sustainable revenue improvement and digital analytics capabilities adoption for PepsiCo, driving impact across all NRM Sector, BU’s and Categories.
This role can be location-free across the Globe
As a Senior Manager of Global Net Revenue Management, you will:
- Support defining the overarching NRM Core Analytics – Transformation & Innovation Strategy and Core Analytics PMO strategy for the enterprise and defines a multiyear program and platform approach to cross leverage work streams (capability, geo, functions) in a sustainable and consistent manner
- Partners with Sector NRM VP’s/leads to develop clear AOP Targets for Core Analytics Transformation & Innovation, Usage of Analytics Platforms and defining new core NRM capabilities in line with BU market situation
- In partnership with the CCO, Global Category Leads and Sector Chief Category Officers support in defining a clear target to improve analytics practice adoption, digital transformation, drive innovation and transformation capabilities around pricing architecture, mix management, perceived value and other core NRM analytics.
- Drives standards/discipline in NRM governance, incorporating standardization of Analytical Practices across Pricing architecture, perceived value, mix management etc. to elevate performance and execution excellence.
- Partners with Sectors and BU NRM leads to deploy targeted Analytics initiatives, leveraging external Consultants, PepsiCo’s internal IT, CDO, other data science/technical resources, local BU expertise to identify value opportunities and address global NRM challenges and opportunities in a timely and granular manner.
- Accelerate PEP understanding and leverage of future technology to drive advantaged NRM Analytics delivery. Builds a strong external network and elevates PEP presence and profile to underpin future talent acquisition.
- Formalizes an internal network of collaboration and best practice sharing across IT, eCommerce, Insights, Digital Marketing to further develop future PEP capability development on digital technology and analytics.
- Supports Development of a coherent transformation agenda globally to enable core Analytics adoption, sharing best practices and creating global knowledge base and framework
- Builds Category and Market growth frameworks, create thought leadership for global view across geographies and categories
- Leads the monthly and quarterly touch base with Sectors/BUs
- NRM leads to evaluate Core NRM Analytic capability adoption, assess and help guide initiatives, create PMO strategy, ways of sharing Best practices across geographies and functions.
- Coordinates with other NRM priorities to ensure NRM Transformation & Innovation requirements are supported and readily translated into execution
External Position Title Senior Manager of Global Net Revenue Management
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years + experience, Proximity to Data, Analytics, Analytic PMO Strategy, Technology Platforms
- Experience and understanding of NRM concepts – Pricing architecture, Mix management, perceived value etc.
- Strong record in CPG Consulting practice
- Experience with Agile ways of working, managing technical Data Science, Data Engineering, Digital resources, Platform approach
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills – ability to review complex data, pulling out key insights & translating into high level executive summary, storylines & concise practical plans for execution
- Ability to visually present thoughts, storylines, facts & figures in a compelling way and adapt content to a variety of senior leadership and middle management audiences – specifically including strong PowerPoint and Excel competence
- Commercial Acumen – Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda and interrogate complex, incomplete or ambiguous data with ease, including strong analytical and Excel skills
- Self-starter and able to drive progress in an ambiguous environment
- Influencing skills – demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda at Senior
- Leadership level and across a wide stakeholder group in Functions, Sectors and BU’s.
- Cross Functions Collaborations across IT, E-comm, Insights, Dx etc.
- Strong results orientation, track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Change Management – leading large-scale change and digital transformation throughout levels of organization
- Excellent communication skills and can articulate complex issues in an easy to understand way
Relocation Package Type Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category Finance
Type of employment Regular
Is this a Location-Free Role? Yes
What Region/s is this Location- free opportunity available in? Global, United States