Associate Product Manager – Conversational AI
American Red CrossFull time
Associate Product Manager, Conversational AI (work from home/remote)
- Location: Washington, DC, or Remote, United States
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work remotely and can be located anywhere in the United States.
The American Red Cross is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the Innovation Team.
The Innovation Team operates like an internal start-up, focused on building disruptive solutions to drive the humanitarian mission of the American Red Cross forward. This role will be instrumental in supporting the conversational artificial intelligence practice, which includes web chatbots, Alexa Skills and Google Actions, interactive voice response, and mobile assistants.
The ideal candidate learns lightening-fast, is comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and fundamentally understands the problems that these channels aim to solve. We are looking for individuals who take ownership quickly and can successfully define functional and user experience requirements with limited support from business owners.
We are focused on getting positive business outcomes at the fastest pace possible; a successful candidate will have an agile mindset and can drive projects forward. The individual in this role must be able to function effectively with a high degree of independence and minimal direct supervision. This is a great role for someone who is interested in the intersection of artificial intelligence and human interaction.
- Define and maintain product requirements and user stories. This includes low fidelity wireframes, user flows, and decision trees.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to manage business contingencies and launch requirements.
- Monitor product adoption and identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Conduct industry research and provide recommendations.
- At least 3+ years of experience in business analysis, product management, or program management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- A strong technical aptitude and interest in conversational artificial intelligence and user experience.
- Comfortable managing and analyzing large qualitative data sets.
- Savvy writing skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience using chatbots and voice activated solutions.
- Understanding of agile software development lifecycles.
- Constantly willing to push boundaries and overcome obstacles.