SquireFull time saas zoho
Persistent, Fearless and Cool. That's what it takes to thrive in the fun, busy, ever changing world of Squire. And we're on a mission, not only to grow our company, but to find the best talent to help us on our way.
We're looking for a motivated, tech savvy people-person to join our fast growing YC and 43North startup as an Account Executive for our Independent Barbers program. On the sales front-line, you'll provide both product expertise and industry knowledge as you grow our user base.
If you're a self starter, love playing with apps and social media, and interested in a position that will never be the same two weeks in a row, we’d like to hear from you. This position is full time and remote.
Y combinator and Venture Backed Company seeks an Account Executive for Independent Barbers
Squire, a barbershop management software, offers client booking, management tools, reporting and analytics and point-of-sale solutions to barbers all over the world.
As an Account Executive for our Independent Barbers program, you'll bring Squire’s platform to barbers in your assigned market or geographic territory. You'll lean on your full-cycle sales experience to proactively manage and forecast deals, drive prospects through your sales funnel, and exceed monthly quotas. Your initiative, persistence, phone and email skills will be a critical part of your ability to succeed in the role. With Squire’s consistent growth, it truly is an exciting time to be part of this growing sales team!
- Run the full sales cycle of inbound leads from vetting, calling, emailing, closing and assisting onboarding team with training and ongoing support to ensure client actively uses software
- Cold call, text and email prospects to promote the advantages of using Squires tools to increase their revenue potential and improve their customers' experience
- Set up and conduct live video demonstrations of our booking and POS software
- Be responsible for monthly, quarterly, yearly goals and revenue objectives
- Provide weekly reports on pipeline and activities in your region
- Represent Squire at industry events and regional events that we coordinate, as needed
- Drive awareness and establish relationships with barber centric organizations, shops, and events
- 1-3 years sales experience in SaaS and/or software sales
- Experience successfully managing a sales cycle
- Experience managing a full pipeline in Zoho or other CRM
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Strong organizational skills, with strengths in being detail and process-oriented
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, phone skills)
- Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong base salary and commission plan with bonus incentives
- Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry – with a HQ in the heart of NYC
Location: New York City • San Francisco • Salt Lake City • Remote
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to better engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale and inventory management systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.