Rain the Growth AgencyFull time
- Level Experienced
- Job Location Remote – ,
- Position Type Full Time
- Education Level 4 Year Degree
- Salary Range Undisclosed
- Travel Percentage Negligible
- Job Shift Any
- Job CategoryMarketing
At a glance:
This is a mid-level creative position and a key, influential part of a world-class creative department. As part of a small, tight team, this position will have a major impact on the reputation of the agency and the success of our clients.
What does a Copywriter do at Rain the Growth Agency?
- Create digital ads for national brands, social media posts, concept—and write copy for—major websites. You’ll also write many scripts for video and TV.
- Handle fast-paced projects for a wide variety of clients.
- Learn our proven approach to DTC advertising called Transactional Brand Building; you will position brands for the long term while selling their products and services in the short term.
- Partner with talented Art Directors and Creative Directors through every phase of the Transactional Brand Building cycle. You will take projects from initial strategy through concepting, presentations, writing, pre-production, shoots recording sessions and edits; you will be essential at each stage of development and execution.
- Keep up with industry shifts and cultural trends with a drive to share great work and help inspire others.
What makes a great Copywriter at our agency?
- 2+ years working as a copywriter.
- A great track record with an ad agency or a major brand’s in-house
- A strong conceptual portfolio (TV, video, print and digital).
- Examples of exceptional, imaginative, stimulating, persuasive writing.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Attention to detail while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- In the current WFH situation, self-motivation and accountability are essential.
- Portfolio school and/or undergraduate degree.
Why work at Rain the Growth Agency?
- We are the national leader in DTC marketing.
- We produce something unique, called Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients’ brand and sales objectives simultaneously, with the same creative.
- You’ll get to work on a wide variety of accounts, with a variety of team members, so you’ll never get bored.
- We are independent, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
- There are about 240 of us. We’re big enough to handle major projects, but small enough to know each other well.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we’re going (collectively and individually). Plus, our profit-sharing plan makes the success tangible.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients—and we get our revenue from a variety of activities—so we’re built for stability.