Central Sterile Processing Instructor
Carrus LearnFull time
Title: Central Sterile Processing Contract Instructor
- Job Type: PERMANENT
- Job Time: FULLTIME
We help people improve their lives and advance their careers through exceptional, online healthcare learning. Our two training and continuing education solutions, CareerStep and CareerCert, are designed to meet the distinct needs of future and current healthcare workers.
Have a direct impact
As a Central Sterile Processing (CSP) Instructor, with the CareerStep division at Carrus, your primary objective is to provide high-quality support services to our learners and graduates. You are passionate about helping individuals learn and adopt new concepts. You will assist in the maintenance and enhancement of our curriculum offerings, and identify opportunities to implement improvements in processes. You strive to increase final examination and program success rates by collaborating with various departments within the company to ensure the highest quality content for our innovative programs. This is a part time, as needed, remote position with flexible working hours.
A Day in the Life
- Interacts with learners to address concerns, direct to resources and provide education regarding curriculum and procedures via phone, e-mail, community, and chat.
- Communicates regularly with learners by scheduling appointments, responding to e-mail, monitoring chat, replying to curriculum and assessment-related issues.
- Manages and directs consultation calls and documents interactions in the Salesforce CRM.
- Develops and assists the Learning Experience department in writing new curriculum content. Make recommended changes to online content based on feedback from learners and subject matter experts.
- Analyzes the ongoing and evolving needs of learners to proactively identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Stay current on annual Central Sterile Processing (CSP) updates to guide the Learning Experience department in updating programs; on an ongoing basis, keep the programs otherwise up-to-date and accurate.
- Communicates with learners using active listening to discover and resolve underlying concerns.
What you bring
- Ownership: You possess a strong commitment to team dynamics, with the ability to contribute and follow expertise while following leadership directives at appropriate times.
- Learner Success: You love to build meaningful and trusting relationships with our diverse learner population by delivering personalized, constructive, engaging, motivating and inspirational 1:1 communications
- Drive: You have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
What you need
- Communicate with learners using active listening to discover and resolve underlying concerns.
- 2 years of experience in Central Sterile Processing (CSP)
- CRCST credential is required or equivalent.
- Ability to work and function in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills: Fully functional with online communication tools (instant messaging, live chat, forums, emails) and the ability to conduct internet research and enter data in related software tools.
For more information about our company and what we do, check out our website at www.carruslearn.com.