Product Manager, Personalization App
ZedgeFull time agile product management
This role is focused on optimizing Zedge's core business: increasing engagement and retention for the Zedge Ringtones and Wallpapers personalization app which that has around 30MM+ MAU, globally.
The ideal candidate needs to have a proven track record developing digital entertainment products for consumers across multiple platforms, with deep expertise in mobile apps for Android and iOS. You will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design and update services that utilize Zedge's platform to distribute both licensed and user-generated entertainment content to millions of users in innovative ways. Strong analytical and communications skills are key. No need to apply unless you are highly motivated, prepared to take responsibility and make a difference!
- Defining, prioritizing and driving the product roadmap to meet the defined business goals and strategies
- Ongoing optimization of the product user experience and associated monetization based on continued product, market and opportunity assessment
- Increasing subscriber count, reducing churn
- Growing daily active users, particularly in Tier 1 countries
- Increasing revenue from the ad business, subscriptions and premium marketplace
- Materially expanding the premium artist community that joins Zedge to sell their artwork
- Identifying and implementing new sources of revenue
- Conducting both fundamental and competitive research and identifying new verticals and features that align well with the customer demographic and which can drive user growth and engagement, particularly, in Tier 1 countries
- Collaborating with Information Services tribe to provide personalized feeds of relevant content to each customer based on their behaviors
- Partnering with Marketing to grow install and paid subscription base, both organically and via paid user acquisition
- Serving as Product Owner for Zedge's Client Development tribe; working with that tribe's Scrum Master to run sprint planning sessions and retrospectives
- Ensuring all internal teams have the tools they require to manage the apps.
- Monitoring competitive activity and identifying customer needs
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies, with mobile app product management a plus
- Experience utilizing Design Thinking to inform Product Strategy
- Experience with Agile Development methods
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- For remote job applications: must be in a close time zone to Norway.