Administrative Assistant – Select U.S. States
- Location: Fort Collins CO or Remote, US
- Human Resources
- Full time
At Madwire, we believe that small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy. We believe that by helping small businesses grow we can profoundly change the world.
Administrative Assistants are vital to Madwire’s mission as they support, organize and help to streamline tasks undertaken on a regular basis to free up administrators to handle more complex issues, participate in organizational meetings and provide training in vital areas.
Successful candidates for this position will possess a combination of exceptional oral and written communication skills, persuasive writing skills, ability to work on a daily basis in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel, in addition to Google Docs and Sheets.
Who You Are
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar level of responsibility
- You are able to remain calm under pressure
- You are motivated to get the job done excellently. Execution Excellence is our standard of quality
- You comfortably navigate between tasks
- You can recognize challenges and you’re motivated to help develop solutions
- This position is challenging, but can also be highly rewarding.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be trained on how to assist with chargeback management
- You’ll create reports on request
- You’ll be trained on how to create a variety of legal documents requested by team members
- You’ll become familiar with our Marketing 360 platform, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and other applications/platforms/websites
- You’ll communicate with team members in various departments, both in requesting documents and receiving requests to create documents, mostly online via email or chat, or by phone.
- You’ll attend weekly team tag-up meetings on Zoom
Our hours are 7 am 4 pm Monday through Friday. We don’t work weekends, there is no travel required and you can choose to work remotely from home, work at Madwire’s office in Fort Collins, or a combination of both after completing your training. Paydays are semi-monthly on the 5th and 20th of the month via direct deposit.
- Employee Health Benefits: Healthcare coverage with supplemental dental and vision plans. Eligibility to enter the plan is the first of the month following 2 months of employment.
- 401(k): Eligibility to enter plan is first of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Unlimited vacation after 90 days of employment in your first year with the company
- 5 sick days annually
We are currently hiring in the following states: AK, AR, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY. Please note that it may take up to 2 months or more to authorize work in some states. Please let the hiring manager know what state you live in so we can plan accordingly.
We Don’t Discriminate
Madwire is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws. Madwire strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Madwire employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Madwire complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Madwire will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability, if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.