Part-Time Remote Technical Talent Recruiter
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Mid-Level
Industry: Recruiting, Software Development
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: Private
Scalable Path is looking for a Technical Talent Recruiter to work on our internal team. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 4 hours/day).
The pay rate for this role is from $30 - $50 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Scalable Path is a technical staffing agency with over 18,000 software developers and digital pros from 173 countries. For over 10 years, we have been helping businesses hire remote tech staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As part of our internal Talent Team, you will be taking ownership of new client positions to find and vet the best candidates for these projects. While you will be in charge of specific positions, you'll work with other members of the Scalable Path team who are available for collaboration and support.
At Scalable Path, we work 100% remotely. We are a versatile team that values flexibility, open communication, creative problem solving, and an eager attitude. Experience with recruiting isn't a requirement - in fact, none of us were traditional recruiters prior to working with this team. However, it is important that you really enjoy tech, people, and taking ownership of tasks and projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs clients and create/write job descriptions within Scalable Path's staffing platform
- Using Scalable Path's proprietary platform and search functionality to find suitable candidates within our database
- Sourcing talent from other platforms like LinkedIn and StackOverflow (using our licenses)
- Performing initial interviews to verify English communication and interpersonal skills, then determining which candidates should move forward to the next step (a technical interview)
- Corresponding with clients and candidates on matters throughout the recruiting process
- Daily meetings with the Talent Team to give updates on your positions
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be working directly with our Founder/CEO, Damien; Talent Lead, Veronica; and Technical Interviewer, Kevin. There is an existing daily meeting at 9:30am America/Los Angeles (-07:00) PDT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience with Google Drive and Gmail
- A fast Internet connection and a quiet place to conduct interviews.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Experience with software development (previous developers welcome!)
- Previous recruiting experience using tools like LinkedIn and StackOverflow
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION: