Strategic Customer Success Manager
confluentFull time salesforce B2B customer success
Hiring from: Anywhere
Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Coatue Management, Altimeter Capital and Franklin Templeton to join earlier investors Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures in the recent Series E financing of a combined $250 million at a $4.5B valuation. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
The Strategic Customer Success Manager (SCSM) will play a key role in driving customer success, retention, and subscription expansion within our Enterprise accounts. SCSMs provide thought leadership and actionable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of the Confluent Portfolio and product capabilities. They are passionate about building customer relationships and embody our core value of “Customer Love”.
- Meet/exceed quarterly retention targets by proactively engaging with account portfolio and ensuring renewal activities are completed along with the sales team.
- Submit accurate and timely renewal sales forecasts through Salesforce.com.
- Identify and collaborate with the sales team regarding expansion, upsell, and additional service/support opportunities within accounts.
- Facilitate the engagement of other Confluent resources (e.g. Customer Operations, Customer Success, Sales, Sales Engineering, etc.) to ensure ongoing customer success.
- Guide adoption practices with the goal of driving increased value realization and decreased time-to-value from Confluent’s solutions.
- Drive cross functional programs and services across existing account base that will grow usage, adoption, satisfaction, customer health, and likelihood to recommend Confluent.
- Meet and exceed touchpoint goals for existing customers to ensure proactive cadence (e.g. consistent communication, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc).
- Promote the use of Confluent features and technology.
- Deliver onsite presentations including Onboarding Guide, Quarterly Business Reviews, Roadmap Sessions, etc. to an Executive audience to drive business value realization and alignment.
- Support and maintain relationships with key users and decision-makers at assigned customers, keeping them connected to value being added by our products.
- Proactively identify issues/risks and escalate internally for prompt resolution.
- Act as a trusted advisor to develop and nurture customers to become strong advocates on behalf of Confluent.
- Work across the organization as the customer’s champion to advocate for their needs and ensure company alignment in support of existing account base.
- Contribute to continual improvements to our best practices for engagement, value-add, and renewal to meet long-term customer satisfaction and renewals goals.
- Increase customer executive engagement and help arrange for executive invites to headquarters, marketing, and customer engagement events.
- Experienced and able to communicate effectively with business executives and leaders about the technical, account and financial aspects of their business relationship with Confluent.
- Experience with the sales discovery process and customer service escalation models.
- Experience running Executive level reviews in person.
- Ability to command a room - public speaking experience a plus.
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric.
- Honest and transparent partner to customers, winning and keeping their trust.
- Exceptionally well organized / detail-oriented with outstanding oral and written skills.
- Technically competent with a fundamental understanding of Confluent technology, offerings, and value proposition.
- Experience in tracking sales activities, customer data, and customer status.
- Ability to multi-task with a high number of contacts at any given time.
- Ability to drive synergy and accountability across cross functional teams
- Collaborative inventive team player. Our culture is critical, we lean on each other!
- Experience implementing and supporting large-scale technology solutions at Fortune 100 companies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years B2B experience in account management, sales or consulting role with proven results within global, high-growth, technology companies.
- Salesforce.com experience
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Support Advisor - Fluent in Danish
Our team will reviewing applications on a first-come basis and will provide an update on your application (no matter the outcome) within two weeks of your application being submitted. This posting will remain open until we've received enough applications to...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Customer Service Representatives – Phones
Delta DefenseFull time
Title: Customer Service Representatives – Phones – REMOTE (Full Time First Shift) Location: West Bend Wisconsin US Category: Customer Service Job Description: Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA...
Hiring from: Anywhere