National Sales Director
Facet WealthFull time
Title: National Sales Director
- Location: United States
Facet is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to:
- Help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them
- Build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered
- Create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating
Our Promise to You
- A-players: Life is too short to work with people who aren t rockstars
- Data Wins: We are objective to a fault
- Integrity: Helping people with their money requires incredible trust. We do not take this lightly.
- Everyone Has a Voice: Great ideas can come from anywhere. We will always listen
- Continuous Improvement: we commit to always asking how we can be better, in everything that we do (including the hiring process!)
What We Believe
- We re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We take great pride in being the stakeholders and builders of our destiny
- Perfection is the enemy of progress. We rapidly iterate to learn as quickly as possible.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- We take our mission seriously, but also remember to have fun!
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.
Facet Wealth is looking for a proven National Sales Director to join our Partnerships team and focus on building strategic relationships with employers, brokers, and consultants in the financial wellness space. This segment represents a huge area of opportunity for Facet, and we need someone who is willing to leverage their expertise and connections within the employee benefits space to initiate new business by using a consultative approach to attract and retain employer clients.
Why This Job is Awesome
Chances are, Facet is a place that will be unlike anywhere you ve ever worked (and if it s not, we want to hear about it to learn how we can be better). When you sign up to join the Facet team, you re implicitly acknowledging that there is a problem with access to high quality financial planning, and you are committing to be a part of the company that is going to fix it. If that mission fires you up, then you re in the right place.
We re not perfect. Startups are messy: sometimes there s a bug in our tech, sometimes we overschedule ourselves, and sometimes we really whiff on helping a client. But what we are is a team completely committed to getting better every day, and supporting each other in the process. It is not uncommon for a software developer to shadow a planner for a day and then write code to make their job (and everyone else on the team) easier that night.
Not only will you be a part of a vision that s bigger than any of us, but you ll also be in a position to grow your own skills and experience exponentially. This isn t for everyone, but for those who think the same way that we do, it will be the most rewarding job of your life.
What You Have
- A proven track record selling into multiple channels (e.g. Broker & Consultant (jumbo/large/mid), Direct-to-Employer), and understands the challenges and opportunities this provides.
- A history of success working directly in the employee benefits space, specifically selling ancillary/ voluntary benefits (not health insurance).
- Experience leveraging personal and company network to build a pipeline and cultivate new relationships.
- Strong broker/consultant relationships in the 1000+ employee lives segment.
- Experience utilizing a robust CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Experience with juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality with an entrepreneurial mind and at ease with ambiguity
- Bachelor s degree in a business, technical, or finance related area. MBA is a plus.
- The ability to offer insight into product development and take feedback from industry players to inform those opinions
- A minimum 5 years of related consultative sales experience
- An understanding of the wellness space. Financial wellness is a plus
- A hunter mentality and can expand the company into new territories, new customers and new products
What You ll Do
- Report directly to the Head of Growth.
- Responsible for net new customer bookings according to the company revenue plan.
- Target corporate / enterprise level accounts (1,000 – 10,000 employees).
- Establish corporate relationships with brokers and consultants.
- Inform the product direction for Facet s financial wellness offer.
- Collaborate with marketing to present compelling solutions to employers.
- Hand off individual employer relationships to the Head of Partnerships.
- Have an incredibly high level of activity with key results to accomplish each week.
- Competitive salary and equity: we pay up for great talent
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program (side note: We want our team members to have a constant desire to improve personally and professionally!).
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
- Work with a passionate and dedicated team: see our A-player credo above
- Take a shot at helping millions of people live better financial lives
Powered by JazzHR
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.