Corporate Technical Recruiter
Progressive LeasingFull time
Technical Corp Recruiter
- Job Locations: US-Remote
- Category: Talent and Culture
Progressive Leasing is looking for a vibrant, driven Corporate Technical Recruiter to partner with our Talent Acquisition Team. If you enjoy working with strong leadership that supports creativity, understands the importance of appreciation, values ongoing education and empowers you with the resources necessary to be successful, then this just might be the perfect fit!
This position will be responsible for providing an amazing candidate experience while collaborating closely with hiring managers throughout the life-cycle of Tech hiring efforts. Your professionalism, impeccable follow-through, attention to detail, and good instincts will be the foundation for building and maintaining relationships; ensuring in-depth understanding of position requirements, and evangelizing process improvements to screen, interview and hire high-quality candidates. You will help advance our brand across numerous markets and communities to promote Progressive Leasing as a world class employer.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the sourcing process using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best Tech talent– we’re looking for a lot of unicorns!
- Be a trusted adviser to our Technology teams by developing strong and effective partnerships with department leaders and employees to advance talent acquisition initiatives
- Create strong candidate pipelines and develop relationships with candidates for future opportunities
- Communicate often with candidates and hiring managers (well informed candidates help build our brand and high quality communication with managers creates trust)
- Utilize your prior experience with multiple ATS (we use iCIMS) and high aptitude for technology to screen and interview candidates
- Think outside the box! Get creative and innovative in your recruiting strategies – we encourage it!
- Represent Progressive Leasing at career fairs and corporate events as needed
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ of Tech specific recruiting experience
- Fluent in “Tech Talk” – skilled at talking to developers and engineers in their own language
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Strong business acumen; including strategic problem solving skills, critical thinking, highly organized and takes self-initiative
- Strong technical aptitude and an excellent working knowledge of ATS (we use iCIMS)
- Excellent and authentic interviewing skills
- Possess strong influential impact on candidates and managers
- Impeccable verbal and written communication, as well as organizational and time management skills
- Skilled in offer negotiation and awareness of employment market trends.
- Proven experience prioritizing and managing multiple assignments concurrently, performing well under pressure, and meeting deadlines, while ensuring acute attention to detail and accuracy
- A combination of corporate and agency/executive search experience is preferred
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20 years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit get the things they need with ease. Progressive also helps more than 30,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.