Labor and Employment Lawyer
Labor & Employment Lawyer
Reimagine your legal career
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world’s best companies.
Currently, we’re hiring Labor & Employment lawyers to join us with:
- Experience counseling clients on employment and labor law issues, conducting investigations, drafting responses to administrative charges, handling reductions in force, and developing and implementing employment handbooks, policies and procedures. Prior experience at a technology company preferred.
- Awareness of new or pending federal and state legislation, rules and regulations and industry developments and trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced legal environment
- Client-service and commercial orientation
- Exceptional academic and law firm credentials
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on international business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, service and technology licensing agreements
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies