DonutFull time B2B/SaaS
At Donut we are on a mission to create more trusting, collaborative, and successful work relationships. We believe genuine relationships are the key to being engaged, happy, and successful at work.
Donut came together over a shared passion to help people connect, and the insight that strong relationships at work are the bedrock of a successful team. Employees who feel socially connected to their coworkers express greater individual purpose and fulfillment, less workplace loneliness and isolation, and improved performance and productivity. We are building a company that embodies those ideals while instilling them in others.
We’re a small but mighty team supporting a fast-growing business with big revenue goals.
With the widespread and now prolonged shift to remote work, many teams are thinking about how they can best create and maintain relationships among colleagues. We’re looking for an experienced salesperson to listen to customers’ needs and to help design custom annual enterprise packages that meet their needs.
You’ll be working independently to manage deals through every stage of the lifecycle from prospecting to demos to close, via both qualified inbound leads and strategic outbound outreach.
As a critical part of a small team, you’ll make a BIG difference in our daily operations and our ability to hit our goals.
- Offer guidance to customers on packages and pricing; build successful business cases and negotiate persuasively
- Perform demos for qualified leads
- Advise customers on security needs, and do the occasional security review with their team when needed
- Work with counsel on contract redlines
- Maintain a robust pipeline and accurate forecasts
- Communicate feedback trends, feature requests, and resources needed to the Donut team
- 5+ years of experience in sales (2+ in a closing role) including some B2B and SaaS.
- Track record: Proven ability to close mid-market deals with an ACV of $30k+.
- Hands on contributor: Willingness to handle every stage of the deal cycle, and pitch in on the occasional project like revising demo decks or creating one sheets.
- Self sufficiency: Our team is small and works independently, so you’ll be successful if you’re able to onboard quickly, research the answers to questions, and rely on past experience to make judgment calls with little to no hand-holding.
- Hours: This is a remote-friendly position, but you must be able to regularly take meetings between 10am-6pm ET.
- Experience working with freemium SaaS products
- Familiarity with Intercom + Hubspot
Donut has made millions of connections and is used by over 10,000 companies. Donut is venture-backed, and is proud to include Slack as an investor: https://venturebeat.com/2017/01/04/slack-invests-in-11-bot-startups-to-seed-its-platform
Donut is an equal-opportunity employer and we value diversity, equity, and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.