Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Carbon HealthFull time
Talent Acquisition Coordinator: 3-Month Term
- REMOTE /
- HQ – TALENT /
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help us build a world-class candidate experience to help us for the next 3 months during our peak recruiting period. Carbon Health is looking to grow rapidly and your help in moving candidates both quickly and smoothly through the process will be integral to that growth. As is the case in many startups of today, not everything will always go according to plan. You are quick on your feet, resourceful, problem solver, and able to remain calm in dynamic environments.
This is for a 3-month fixed-term employment.
What You’ll Do
- Create a candidate experience that leaves them feeling both welcome and taken care of
- Coordinate candidate interviews and logistics, including travel arrangements, presentations and lunches
- Serve as a resource for candidates, hiring managers, recruiters and interviewers
- Guide new hires through the onboarding process from drafting offer letters, to initiating background checks
- Anticipate needs by analyzing situations from all perspectives
- 1+ years high-volume and complex scheduling experience in a high growth environment
- A team player with a positive personality who enjoys working with people and building relationships
- Experience with one or more applicant tracking systems
- A logistical mindset: You are able to manage detailed requests while anticipating and solving for potential issues with both creative and impactful solutions
- Excellent multitasking, attention to detail communication and organization skills
- The comfort and ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Based in San Francisco, Carbon Health was founded in 2015 to provide a more comprehensive healthcare experience for medical professionals and patients. How do we do this? By streamlining the intake process from start to finish through our mobile app. Our process is both efficient and seamless. Patients can book same-day appointments, receive follow-up information, manage their prescriptions, talk to their doctor, easily access their records, and much more. We accept all major insurance plans and currently operate clinics in California, Nevada, New York, and Washington. Virtual care services are available in multiple states.