Project Manager - Events
VeevaFull time agile project management
Hiring from: Anywhere
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva’s Events practice optimises the management of virtual and in-person events for our clients in the Life Sciences industry. Our team acts as experts to streamline the effectiveness of event management through our innovative CRM solutions, driving operational efficiency and aligning with the client’s multichannel strategy.
As a Project Manager, you will embrace a leadership role ensuring strategic Customer Success by overseeing all project related operational activities. As customer expectations can vary greatly from project to project, we are looking for experienced Project Managers that can easily move between different projects as needed, while keeping track of progress throughout.
The successful candidate will be fluent in English and one other language (either French or German). There are options for working from home and from our Paris office, with some on-site consulting activities expected (once travel restrictions are lifted).
What You'll Do
- Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Project Management (60%) - monitoring and tracking project timelines, status, risk management, budget and milestones
- Functional analysis (20%), analysing business processes, and documenting requirements
- System Configuration (20%) on Salesforce.com platform and Veeva application
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems applications, Salesforce.com platform, and technical design
- Collaborate with various internal teams at Veeva on a project by project basis
- Proven project management experience with complex implementations
- Able to work effectively with various senior internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, IT etc.)
- Experience in consulting with technical business software solutions (5 years minimum)
- Understanding of software development lifecycles, including Agile methodologies (ideally with Salesforce.com or Veeva applications)
- Strong presentation and communication skills in a client facing role
- Interest in technology and innovations
- Able to travel approximately 30% of the time for on-site client visits
- Fluent in English and one other language (French or German)
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Experience in events management
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Free lunch on Tuesdays
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Associate Product Manager – Conversational AI
American Red CrossFull time
Associate Product Manager, Conversational AI (work from home/remote) Location: Washington, DC, or Remote, United States Job Description: The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work remotely and can be located anywhere in the United...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Project Manager - Professional Services
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MariaDB to open source users globally. Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 250 people in almost 40...
Hiring from: Anywhere
IT Project Manager
O'Reilly Auto PartsFull time
About this job Location options: Remote, Paid relocationJob type: Full-timeExperience level: Mid-Level, Senior, LeadRole: Product ManagerIndustry: AutomotiveCompany size: 10k+ peopleCompany type: PublicTechnologies scrum, kanban, confluence Job description Project managers contribute to the company's success by planning, executing and managing medium...
scrum kanban confluence
Hiring from: United States