Partnership Manager – Sports Wagering
CBS InteractiveFull time
Partnership Manager – Sports Wagering
- (REMOTE) United States
- REF#: 36896
- CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Interactive
- JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
- JOB SCHEDULE:
- JOB LOCATION: USA
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Brand/Division Overview: CBS Sports Digital provides premium sports content to the connected sports fan, including in-depth analysis, breaking news, live and on-demand video, podcasts plus scores and statistics across high school, college, and pro sports. The partnership management team works on a daily basis to establish, maintain and grow the businesses’ key relationships through interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders and directly with the partners themselves.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
This role can be remote/telecommute.
The Partnership Manager’s role is to establish and develop an unparalleled cadence with key partners for CBS Sports Digital. The role will coordinate the many moving parts that make up our strategic partnerships with a variety of sports wagering product, platform and information partners. These relationships span product, technology, programming, sales, social and integrated marketing. This individual must have a keen understanding of the sports wagering ecosystem.
- Assist with execution on CBSi’s sports wagering partnership strategy and monitor key relationships to ensure strategic priorities are being met on both sides of every agreement.
- Develop strong relationships with our partner’s leadership and key personalities, in order to facilitate positive, successful relationships.
- Create executive-level status reports on these partnerships and regularly present on progress to senior leadership.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the evolving sports wagering landscape as well as CBSi’s sports wagering products and services, refreshing that knowledge on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cross functional view of all touch points between partner(s) and the CBS Sports Digital team (product, marketing, business intelligence, business development).
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced and highly iterative environment.
- Oversee the integration between CBSi and it’s sports wagering media partner(s) for a variety of CBSi Sports Digital brands.
- Grow technology relationships to enhance CBS’ footprint and expertise in the sports wagering space.
- Develop project plans, budgets, track milestones, identify risks to plan, and communicate to the appropriate team members about various partnerships.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- Minimum of 5+ years of partnership management experience in a challenging, dynamic environment.
- Thorough understanding of sports media and the sports wagering ecosystem, including previous job experience.
- Knowledge and experience with advertising technology and affiliate marketing relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google G Suite.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and meet all deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field.
You might also have –
- Team player
- Ability to effectively communicate and display excellent follow through to ensure the achievement of personal and company objectives.
- Confident, results oriented, goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to negotiate the right solution for the business and our strategic partner.