Senior Program Manager, Equity and Belonging
Senior Program Manager, Equity & Belonging
- P716694 · Project/Program Management · Zillow Group · Remote
About the team
The Equity & Belonging Team cultivates a company culture where everyone can learn, grow, and thrive. The team empowers employees across Zillow Group to create equitable systems and drive social change by building a strong community and amplifying underrepresented voices. We also provide clear a wide variety of learning and engagement opportunities to ensure our employees take charge in furthering equity and belonging for Zillow Group and the communities we touch.
About the role
The Senior Program Manager, Equity & Belonging (E&B) plays a meaningful role in advancing Zillow Group’s culture by encouraging Equity & Belonging engagement and development across the company. You will build positive relationships, establish structure and operational processes, develop our employees and leaders, help drive new E&B learning and engagement opportunities, and support existing opportunities as we scale. We’re looking for someone who is inspiring, collaborative, an excellent communicator and educator, has strong program management skills, and has a passion for culture, equity and belonging.
- Lead cross functional and cross company projects that move E&B work forward
- Partner closely with the Zillow for Good team and the larger E&B team on social impact vision, workforce planning, and execution to engage and activate our employee base in work that seeks to close the gap in racial and housing injustice
- Collaborate with Analytics team to deepen our available E&B data, increase our data transparency, and use trends to evaluate and influence our E&B offerings
- Partner with the Product team to build technology solutions and lead the roadmap for the future of E&B work
- Facilitate E&B workshops and training for employees and leadership across offices
- Lead and manage the E&B Ambassador Program
- In partnership with HR, act as a trusted resource for our employees
- Help build positive relationships with employees, and serve as a leader of equity and belonging
- Develop understanding of and excitement around the work that the E&B team is driving
- Project manage and influence cross-functional working teams to launch on-time, effective programs
- Partner with Internal Mobility team to support the evolution of the Career Pathways Program and build new professional opportunity pathways
Who you are
- Passion for and commitment to creating a workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging and support to grow in their careers
- Strong project management and process improvement background including but not limited to building organizational structure, managing timelines, managing a backlog and prioritization process, and sharing consistent updates
- Strong organizational qualities and skills, such as collaboration, attention to detail, ability to multitask, high degree of integrity and problem solving.
- Experience or demonstrated competency in training, facilitating, learning & development, or related field
- Experience or demonstrated competency in social justice, workplace culture, and employee engagement fields
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with employees and leaders across all levels
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and public speaking skills along with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Deep empathy and emotional intelligence, an understanding that everyone is in different places on their journey, and willingness to accept & support them where they are
- Ability to alternate between strategic, tactical, and operational perspectives
- Highly analytical and proficient in Smartsheet, Google Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, and project/program management tools
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web. We are on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction and are building transformational tools and services that make it easier for everyone to find and get into a home they love. We are working to create an on-demand real estate transaction experience for every stage of the home lifecycle — for buyers, sellers, renters and borrowers – and we’re well on our way. No matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality for millions of people.
At Zillow Group, we’re powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don’t just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly’s Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.