Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We’re a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
At CommentSold, we’re a growth driven company with ambitious financial goals, and our Finance team helps us stay on track and exceed those. Our team loves the work we get to do helping our customers be successful, and this is your chance to join in.
Our finance team is growing, which means you’ll be part of a small but mighty team that sets our company up for fruitful growth. You will be responsible for and have broad exposure to many areas of the business, and therefore, you are vital to the success of the accounting and finance function. It’s important that you’re detail-oriented, work well in a fast-paced team environment, are passionate about learning, and take pride in gathering and reporting accurate data.
If you’re an ambitious accountant that has a solid foundation of accounting principles and best practices, and are enthusiastic about growing your career, we want you to apply!
In this role, you will
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assist with monthly close processes
- Maintain documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conduct internal audits
- Manage all AP and AR in Bill.com and QuickBooks
- Manage Company T&E process in Expensify
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Meet processing and reporting deadlines
- Respond to information requests, review financial statements, and assist with audits
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and support annual external audits
- Assist the Controller and VP of Finance as needed
If you’re a great fit for this role, you
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (required)
- Have 2+ years of accounting experience
- Have experience with Quickbooks (required) — Experience with NetSuite/ Sage/ Bill.com/ Expensify is a plus!
- Are proficient in Microsoft Excel (required)
- Are an excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Have strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Are a great problem-solver and can manage your time efficiently and independently
- Have a working knowledge of GAAP and an ability to apply those principles to specific situations
- Are highly organized and detail-oriented
- Are excited and able to work remotely
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet – we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way – and that’s no coincidence. We’re creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.