Technical Support Specialist
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Customer Service Training
- Experience: Not Specified
Title: Advanced Technical Support Associate
Reports to: Director, Customer Care Team
Location: Remote – able to work from anywhere in the USA
This role will provide a high level of customer service and technical support to our clients. You are responsible for working with clients to help them diagnose and resolve technical challenges in conjunction with our team and our IT and Platform groups. You will also partner with other client-facing teams in the company to provide world-class customer service. This position will help our team continually innovate to meet client needs which contributes directly to our goal to have “customers for life.”
Essential Job Functions
- Provide a high level of technical support for a variety of online systems, including All Access Pass, LiveClicks, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Jhana, 4DXOS, etc.
- Teach others to use and support our technical systems
- Triage and escalate support tickets as needed, taking responsibility for owning a problem to the end
- Liaise between our client’s technical teams and client application users
- Demonstrate problem solving, troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Support international licensee partners with technical inquiries that exceed first tier of support
- Improve our team and company processes
This role is the first line of contact for many clients; strong written and verbal communication skills, professional phone demeanor, and the ability to type 60 WPM are critical. You must have a positive customer service mindset and willingness to take responsibility and see tasks to closure. You should be familiar with common technical support problems, especially concerning internet-based programs, and be willing to expand your knowledge. You must be adept at approaching practical problems and creating consensus in complex situations. You should have a strong working knowledge of web-based conferencing platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting, etc. with the ability to pick up new systems quickly. You should also be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience working in a customer-facing ticketing system is preferred. We are looking for motivated team players with strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. A minimum of 2 years of customer service/tech support experience plus a college degree is required.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.