Writer, Health and Wellness
Freelance Writers #2735
- POSITION TYPE Contractor
- REGULAR/ TEMPORARY Temporary
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person — no matter where they are in their health journey — with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
The Sharecare editorial department seeks experienced freelance writers who specialize in health and wellness to tackle a range of medical and lifestyle topics:
- Health/science/medical writers with demonstrated excellence in interpreting medical research and reporting on diseases, conditions and public health issues affecting millions, including, but not limited to: COVID-19, cancer, heart disease, mental health, diabetes and obesity.
- Lifestyle writers with experience interpreting medical research and reporting on habits, trends and other factors that affect people’s well-being, including, but not limited to: physical activity, diet, financial stress, purpose/motivation, access to green space and quality healthcare.
Can be located anywhere in the United States.
- The ability to translate complex medical concepts into terms consumers can understand is essential.
- Must have a proven track record of creating evidence-based health content for a consumer audience.
- Access to a pool of credentialed experts and thought leaders who can provide novel insights.
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and scrupulous sourcing are highly valued
- A demonstrated passion for the subject matter.
Location(s) Remote, Remote, Remote
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.