Redfin Mortgage Contract Recruiter
- US – Remote
- Full Time
Redfin is redefining real estate in the customer’s favor by combining technology and service. Our new businesses bring a higher level of convenience and customer focus to other aspects of the home buying or selling process.
This is a 6 month contract with the potential to convert to a full time employee role based on performance and business needs.
As a Contracted Recruiter with the New Business team, you’ll work with the recruiting team to execute recruiting strategies for Redfin’s new ventures. You’ll need to be highly adaptable, and come with an arsenal of best practices on how to find, attract, assess, and hire the best. We are a scrappy, results-oriented team so we’ll be eager to know your metrics and ways you’ve worked across teams to innovate and evolve your recruiting practice.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Find candidates: Utilize programs and direct sourcing to attract qualified candidates with skills and behaviors we want to be successful with Redfin. You’ll focus on mortgage operation professionals such as (but not limited to): Processors, Underwriters, Closers and Quality Control Analysts.
- Evaluate prospects: We’ll need you to initiate contact with passive candidates, assess whether they’re in-line with our values, and discover what makes them tick.
- Manage the pipeline: You’ll need to be proactive about keeping things organized, militant about procedure, and reliable on follow-through.
- Team player: Be flexible and find ways to pitch in as you begin to understand our roles and company more completely.
Who You Are
- Experienced: 3+ years of recruiting experience. You have a history of results and excellent performance, including the ability to engage with passive job seekers. You have strong, well-reasoned opinions and are decisive. Bonus points if you’ve recruited for mortgage, title, or real estate investment professionals.
- Collaborative: You’re passionate about what you know while remaining open to input from recruiting peers. You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of business acumen.
- Analytical: You have strong analytical skills, and work with a high degree of attention to detail. You use data to work smarter not harder and show your work through proper use of your recruiting tools and systems.
- High Judgment: You take a fair and balanced approach in all situations. You are a candidate advocate and Redfin brand ambassador.
- Adaptable and Comfortable with Ambiguity: You index high on personal resilience and don’t get flustered by change or undefined problems
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.