Senior Project Manager
Veeva SystemsFull time cloud project management MS Project
Hiring from: Anywhere
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for curious individuals who enjoy navigating the unknown, who can innovate and develop novel approaches to project delivery while inspiring the team and having fun. You’ll leverage your existing background in Life Sciences software implementation, program/project management, and consulting; we’ll teach you our products and help you expand your skill set. As a key member of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our mission. You’ll work side-by-side with customers, understanding their unique challenges and needs. You’ll be a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and long into the future. This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Ability to direct complex multi-product projects with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Managing customer expectations, helping to bring forward Veeva & industry best practice, and guiding decision making to meet the timeline and avoid scope creep
- Drives all project-related activities for assigned clients/projects with attention to efficiency, speed and customer success
- Manages project communications and processes to ensure successful outcomes and aligned expectations by producing consistent high level communications to internal and external stakeholders on project status, risks, and changes recommended
- Executes on the project delivery processes and methodology to support total quality of project deliverables
- Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement the project; develops the project plan incorporating all project variables and facilitates completion of client change orders, as required
- Navigates project changes effectively, removes barriers and coordinates with a variety of cross-functional project team members using change management process
- Partners with the Professional Services team to manage, track, and optimize the resource management needs and budget across their projects
- Supports knowledge sharing within and across projects. Facilitates the proper archiving and accessibility of the project deliverables
- Assesses risk on project. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely and constructive manner
- Minimum of 5 years of successful project management experience in technology projects
- Experience with Cloud-based projects
- Experience managing complex cross-functional teams
- Proficient in project management best practices & methodologies
- Experience in project management tools such as MS Project and Smartsheet
- Ability to travel 50-70%
Nice to Have
- Experience in business process consulting
- Change Management Experience
- Life Sciences Experience
- Solution Architect Experience
- Release Management
- Experience with managing projects with a local or multi-country scope
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Grow My Team - GMTFull time
Operations Manager at Grow My Team Remote, Remote, United States Depending on experience Contract The Client The client is an American purpose-led conscious community that provides support, education and coaching to former male professional athletes. The Gig We’re looking for...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Digital Project Manager
Effin AmazingFull time
Digital Project Manager (WFH/Remote) Full Time Mission To enable clients projects to be delivered one time and on budget through proper project onboarding, team member scheduling, adherence to project timelines, and problem-solving all while staying calm under pressure. Responsible for...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Stellar Technology SolutionsFull time
About this job Location options: RemoteJob type: Full-timeExperience level: Mid-Level, Senior, ManagerRole: Product ManagerIndustry: Accounting Software, CRM, Enterprise Web SolutionsCompany size: 51–200 peopleCompany type: PrivateTechnologies agile, project-management, saas, jira, scrum Job description Stellar Technology Solutions LLC, a leading provider of...
agile project-management saas jira scrum
Hiring from: United States