Senior Security Analyst - Customer Trust & Privacy
DataDogFull time compliance privacy security policy
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Customer Trust and Privacy (CTP) team is the face of Datadog’s security and privacy organization. Members of the CTP team interact directly with our customers, and translate customer privacy, security, and compliance requirements into the overall Datadog Information Security and Compliance program.
As an Analyst in this role, you will serve as a strong technical contact to quickly respond to customer security and privacy needs, provide qualified analysis on upcoming security features and functionalities of the Datadog service, and help to ensure Datadog’s compliance with emerging privacy regulations globally.
This team is fast paced and closely knit. We support the Sales and Support organizations in the procurement phase and ongoing vendor management program by responding to customer security questionnaires, evidence requests, as well as working closely with our customers and prospective customer’s security, GRC, and Legal teams from around the world, to champion Datadog’s security practices and procedures.
- Support Datadog’s Privacy obligations
- Assist with and/or develop data flow or architectural diagrams
- Data Subject Access Requests
- Assist with ensuring CCPA, GDPR and emerging privacy compliance
- Write privacy related white papers and assist with blog entries.
- Lead customer due diligence efforts and assist in privacy risk assessments
- Communicate directly with Datadog customers, prospects and other stakeholders to define, describe, or represent Datadog Security on behalf of the organization.
- Synthesize complex customer documents (MSAs, Security Addendums, etc.) into concrete requirements for Datadog Engineering, Legal and Finance teams.
- Partner with the Sales and Support organizations to provide security and privacy assurance in the Sales process.
- Do everything with an eye towards developing, automating, and improving process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Engage with Datadog's Product Team to analyze customer security and privacy requirements and influence product roadmaps to steer security features for Datadog's service.
- A BS and 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
- A have a track record of working in security policy, compliance, information security operations, or security consulting.
- Exposure to one or more compliance frameworks (e.g., FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS), and are familiar with the sales process, sales reporting, and the general nature of sales.
- A technologist and passionate about IT systems and emerging technology.
- Value correctness and efficiency; you leave no stone unturned when reviewing documentation.
- Excited about the growth of global privacy laws
- The ability to own and manage multiple tasks and high priority projects
- Be able to prepare and provide accurate reports that can reference technical scenarios and be digested by non technical personnel
- Have the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Privacy certifications are not a strict requirement but are appreciated.
- Experience in System Administration or as a Security Analyst in a SaaS environment
- Experience implementing or managing global privacy regulations
- Experience with technical privacy concepts (e.g., anonymization, encryption, differential privacy)
- Business analysis and process mapping skills
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.