Marketing Funnel Builder
Title: Marketing Funnel Builder
- Location: Canada, United States, United Kingdom and Australia.
- Remote | Full Time
We’re dynamic, we’re skilled, we’re hiring!
Who We Are
2Marketing is a global team of demand-generation experts, who collaborate to deliver design, content, and strategy that helps our clients tell their stories to the world. We are completely remote, growing fast, and our creative division is looking for a new team member and partner.
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone who’s entrepreneurial, self-possessed, flexible, positive and ready to take on a terrific role as an experienced Marketing Funnel Builder Specialist.
As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for bringing new marketing campaigns to life by designing compelling ClickFunnel campaigns, generate lead magnets using squeeze page landing pages, and collaborate with our content and design team for emails and social media images that evoke emotion and urge the user to take action.
The ideal candidate will be borderline obsessed with deciding between a red or blue CTA button (or any color for that matter) and if their headline copy was intriguing enough to get the click. S/he will thrive working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
If you have a marketing mindset and relish the opportunity to see your innovative designs live in a matter of days, then we d love to hear from you.
- Work collaboratively to develop digital marketing strategy; planning, execution refinement and analysis, by leveraging consumer and commercial insights.
- Lead experience testing and optimization throughout the paid funnel with attention to ad creative, ad placement, and landing page experience.
- Strategize, design and execute A/B testing campaigns and report results.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts to ensure channel acquisition forecasts meet demand plans.
- Manage landing page development, ad creation, and content creation by partnering closely with creative and product teams.
- Must understand the marketing sales Strategies process
- Fluent in HTML, CSS, & Fluid Web Design; knowledge in HTML5 & CSS3 a plus
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery, and iconography
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, as part of a team, and adhere to deadlines
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement for a B2C enterprise audience
- You’re not afraid to learn, learn and learn
- You kick ass and have a lot of heart
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.