Content Manager – English Language Arts
Content Manager, ELA
- Location: Remote
- Title: Actively Learn ELA Content Manager, Remote
- ID: 1736
- Department: Content
Actively Learn is an award-winning digital curriculum that drives student engagement and equity through deeper learning. Our flexible features and comprehensive, standards-aligned resources empower teachers to deepen students’ comprehension in ELA, social studies, and science. Actively Learn is part of the Achieve3000 suite of digital education solutions.
In this role you will craft instruction designed to deepen student understanding and engagement in English Language Arts. You will work with a small but mighty team that seeks to support all students in reading rigorous grade-level texts by building differentiated scaffolds and higher-order questions that take student thinking to the next level.
- Write and review instruction for ELA assignments grades 3-12
- Align questions to ELA state standards
- Improve existing assignments and align to editorial and instructional norms
- Review text requests and manage uploading rental books to our Catalog
- Communicate with and assign tasks to contractors
- Experience crafting high-quality instruction for ELA grades 3-8 that is differentiated, engaging, and designed to promote deeper learning
- Familiarity with grade-level ELA standards
- Be prepared to complete a work sample if the team reaches out to you.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.