Director, Corporate Marketing
NextRollFull time marketing B2B/SaaS
RollWorks is taking the ABM space by storm and we need a leader to tell the world all about it. Reporting to our SVP Marketing you will own the strategy and execution of marketing programs to drive awareness of the RollWorks brand within B2B marketing and sales teams. As a leader, you will have responsibility for managing all aspects of corporate marketing including content marketing, PR, social media, customer marketing, brand and creative teams and functions. You will need to be comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, balancing the ability to stay agile with a relentless focus on key objectives. You will oversee an initial team of 3 marketers, several contractors and be comfortable supporting a business growing at over 50% year on year.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. If you’re an experienced marketer who can both contribute to as well as mentor and lead a team then you will make a great addition to the RollWorks team.
The impact you’ll make:
- Own the continuous development of the RollWorks key messaging and brand
- Manage the strategy and execution and ongoing improvements of our web properties. to drive awareness and interest in the RollWorks platform
- Oversee team to develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy and calendar
- Manage a Creative team to execute on the brand vision and support all marketing efforts
- Manage a Customer Marketing function that both creates customer advocates to tell our story as well as a calendar of programs specific to our valued customers
- Oversee the PR function, all PR activities and agency relationships
- Partner with Demand Generation and Partner Marketing to design or support upper funnel campaigns
- Partner with Product Marketing to deliver messaging that resonates with the audiences we want to engage
- Model and maintain a culture that promotes the ability to manage high velocity and a high rate of change
Skills you’ll bring:
- A marketing leader with experience in SaaS B2B marketing and managing teams with varying levels of experience
- Experience in the Martech space or selling to marketing/LOB owners preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of appropriate marketing tactics and channels for driving awareness within the SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise segments
- Prior experience with managing PR agencies
- Prior experience managing content, creative and customer marketing teams and functions
- Experienced operating in emergent new B2B categories
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get things done.
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- 6 months of paid maternity leave/ 3 months of paid paternity leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.