Lead Qualifier – Appointment Setter
Empowered EducationFull time
Lead Qualifier / Appointment Setter
- Full time
Lead Qualifier / Appointment Setter (aka Welcome Coach)
This is a 100% virtual / remote position based in the United States
At Empowered Education and Health Coach Institute, we are passionate about health and empowering people to live their best lives. We believe transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to accomplishing both. We are driven by passion and our unified commitment to shape the future of healthcare through education. We excel in our mission because we understand that the strongest outcomes come from working as a collective while optimizing the strengths of each individual. We believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
The Lead Qualifier / Appointment Setter (Welcome Coach) is responsible for identifying the next generation of Health Coaches and inviting people to join the HCI student community. They assist with assessing an individual’s fit for our program by serving as the first point of live contact for our leads. Our Welcome Coaches connect people with a career that changes lives; both their own and their future clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Your primary task will be calling our leads that come in through various marketing sources and be their first positive “live” point of contact.
- THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION – Your goal is to gather information from our leads that will be useful for our sales representatives (aka Clarity Coaches)
- You’ll make 170+ outbound calls daily to speak with these potential sales leads
- Once you’ve spoken to each lead, you’ll document the outcome of each call and record information & notes about the leads that will assist our Clarity Coaches in their conversations with each lead
- Our leads include those that come from different time-zones, and multicultural backgrounds
- Ensure each lead is registered or register them for our upcoming live and evergreen webinars
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Electronically schedule the lead to have an initial conversation with a Clarity Coach (if the lead is interested)
- Making warm transfers to Clarity Coaches
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proactively provide feedback, ideas, best practices, etc. that may help continue the success of the Sales & Enrollment Teams
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Prior high volume outbound calling experience preferred (i.e. high volume customer service, call center, lead generation or appointment setters)
- Strong customer service experience
- Must be proficient in English (written & spoken)
- Strong computer literacy (typing, web applications, etc.)
- Prior experience with dialing software and/or sales technologies (i.e. CRM)
- Quick thinker–Always thinking “how can I turn this into a sales lead?”
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university highly preferred (but not required)
ABOUT HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE
Empowered Education is the parent company of Health Coach Institute and Functional Nutrition Alliance. We are a premier education provider of online training programs and live events that trains coaches, practitioners, and other passionate changemakers to help others thrive in health and life. We’ve trained more than 20,000 coaches and practitioners around the world in a new healthcare paradigm that is fundamentally changing the landscape of health and how we treat lifestyle disease.
Through our online training programs and live events, our graduates are equipped to work directly with clients or patients, or partner with doctors and allied functional medicine professionals. Our practitioners work to identify the root cause of illness and provide their patients with the critical support and our coaches provide the accountability clients need to make lasting transformation and thrive in health and life.
Health Coach Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.