Anti-Bribery and Corruption – Risk Assessments and Monitoring and Testing Compliance Lead
Anti-Bribery and Corruption – Risk Assessments and Monitoring & Testing Compliance Lead
We are currently seeking a talented Anti-Bribery and Corruption – Risk Assessments and Monitoring & Testing Compliance Lead for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Phoenix, AZ or 100% Remote Work Environment.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding business products, services, and processes through a compliance framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory requirements. In partnership with the business and key stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting the interests of USAA and its members.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
- USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
- USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and potential compliance solutions, and leads cross-functional teams through the problem resolution process.
- Assesses results of data analyses, provides credible challenge and recommends innovative compliance solutions.
- Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to influence business leadership on effective solutions and may represent leadership on complex issues.
- Maintains and expands expert knowledge of the competitive/regulatory landscape and the company’s key challenges.
- May coordinate and respond to regulatory requirements and requests and ensures the execution of examinations.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as the technical expert regarding compliance laws and regulations and provides direction to others on complex issues.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree (12 years of experience total in lieu of the degree).
- 8 or more years of risk, compliance, or audit experience required.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations and regulatory compliance in a specific area.
- Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and regulatory expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 8+ years’ experience within financial services industry at a law firm, a Legal or Compliance department or with a regulator (OFAC, SEC, DOJ, FED, state securities regulator).
- 3+ years’ experience with proven experience with FCPA, UK Bribery Act or domestic public corruption, lobbying, or pay-to-play laws and regulations.
- Proven experience in establishing and operationalizing ABAC, FCPA, or Financial Crimes related Risk Assessments and program Monitoring & Testing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven experience in drafting relevant ABAC Policies, Standards, and Procedures.
- Strong presentation skills both written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build rapport with key partners and interface with businesses and functions in order to facilitate the successful implementation of the Enterprise ABAC Program.
- Advanced Degree or JD