Product Manager, Listings and Content
CoinbaseFull time project management product management
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase's Core Retail team is responsible for building experiences around cryptocurrency that everyone will love.
We are seeking a hands-on product manager to work in our Core Retail team, accelerate the velocity of crypto assets listings and content, and build systems and internal tools to help us scale. Coinbase is built on the foundation of crypto assets, and 30+ million users joined to learn and invest in these assets. We are also expanding the content and formats that bring richer experiences in the product: from animated tutorials to a feed of content that help people connect with the cryptoeconomy.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Lead the strategy and operations for asset listings and content on the Coinbase and Coinbase Pro apps and websites
- Define and share a prioritization framework for assets to list
- Produce an asset listings roadmap, soliciting input from other internal product teams with a shared idea of success
- Work with internal teams (e.g. Staking, Rewards) to align plans, priorities, and timelines to executing asset listings
- Execute successful listings with engineering and business teams
- Recap and report out on asset listing progress in aggregate and for each specific listing
- Field and execute against asset upgrades, forks, airdrops, delistings, and other forms of maintenance
- Spec, define, and ship tools that improve the efficiency of our end to end asset listing, maintenance, and upgrade processes
- Drive the full lifecycle of original content that appears within the Coinbase app: from design through production and post-campaign wrapup
- Own and execute a roadmap to develop and improve internal tools that drive the content lifecycle
- Spec and build additional formats and placements
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 2+ years of previous experience in product management of one or more successful products or services
- Strong project and program management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex issues. Ability to translate information effectively across the organization to compliance, legal, engineering, design and more
- Demonstrated excellence in making informed judgements, and setting priorities in ambiguous situations, particularly with changing external timelines
- Ability to lead through influence. Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills.
- Alignment with our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- An ongoing interest in digital currency or a strong desire to learn.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.