Customer Service Representative
Delta DefenseFull time
Customer Service Representatives – Digital Team – REMOTE (Full Time Weekend AM)
Location: Multiple States or Remote
Would others describe you as reliable and accurate as well as calm and helpful? Do you thrive in an organization that has clearly defined processes, and values your ability to lead and build relationships in a fast-paced environment? Are you fluent with words and persuasive if you are passionate about something? Are you a strong problem solver within your niche of knowledge? Then our Digital Customer Engagement Job may be for you!
Hours for this position will be Friday-Monday with varying shifts from 6:00AM to 6:30PM
These are work from home opportunities Nationwide, or you can choose to work at our HQ, in West Bend WI.
Customer Engagement Digital Advisors on our Digital Team provide world-class customer service via all written outlets including email, chat, SMS and social media direct contact such as PMs and DMs. These positions are responsible for interacting through all platforms utilized by Delta Defense to engage, educate and provide an unprecedented experience for all who interact through our social outlets, thereby assisting in the growth of the Delta Defense s reach in the digital world.
- Respond to emails, chats, SMS and all reasonable social media interactions
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable, well thought out answers
- Operate with a Find needs, fill needs mentality
- Handle and resolve customer issues with empathy and attention to detail
- Follow up with our customers as needed to ensure the best possible service
- Successfully pass the WI Casualty and Property Licensing
- Ability to work 10 hour days
- Maintain alignment with Core Values and Mission of the USCCA in all interactions
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Background in Customer Service (experience in digital modes of communication a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- A Passion for written communication and customer service
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment, as well as remotely
- Firearms and self-defense knowledge and training is preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
MUST BE ABLE TO DO A FULL TIME TRAINING (M-F) FOR THE FIRST SIX WEEKS AT HIRE
Powered by JazzHR
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.