Talent Specialist, People Team
AtlassianFull time hr people training
Hiring from: Anywhere
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Are you keen to help shape the future of the Atlassian employee experience? Are you passionate about helping build and run talent programs that help Atlassian scale? Are you an experienced program specialist that gets into the details and can showcase a strong record of helping execute multiple high impact projects at one time? If yes, we’d love to speak with you about an exciting opportunity to join the Atlassian Talent Team!
Like Atlassian’s business, the People team has products, services, customers (Atlassian's), and partners. So when it comes to building and delivering our solutions, we are no exception to the same challenges that come with scale and opposing customer needs! We are seeking a creative, outcome-oriented talent specialist to help translate customer insights into impactful People Programs as our company continues to grow.
In this role, you will:
- Own content areas of larger strategic programs with a focus on Coordinating, creating and executing content for various program areas, ensuring that the execution is driving towards the best outcomes.
- Help develop program plans, identify resource needs, and balance project schedules; help lead communication with program team members and partners on progress, dependencies, and risks.
- Track and maintain program deliverables, timelines, resources, budget, etc. using project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Google, and Trello.
- Intentional influence through relationship building across the Talent and the People Team; ensuring that program and project achievements and deadlines are met.
- Partner with People Analytics to define and implement success metrics at a program level; ensure all programs are demonstrating quantitative and qualitative feedback mechanisms to ensure we’re obsessing our customers.
This is a high-energy role with a lot of interaction. To keep pace with Atlassian's lightning-speed, you'll need the following:
- At least 3-5 years of strategic Human Resources, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Learning, and Development, or related experience.
- 1-2 years of experience and interest in facilitating and training.
- Successful track record in helping build, implement, and sustain key talent management initiatives.
- Possess flexibility and has a history of delivering results in a changing and highly ambiguous work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience and success working on high impact, cross-functional programs or projects, with a strong sense of urgency and commitment.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and get things done through taking calculated risks and experimenting with new solutions.
- Must have outstanding organizational and analytic skills to drive implementation of initiatives and evaluate and report on results.
- Autonomous with the ability to manage one's own time effectively.
- Working knowledge of talent management process (ie: performance management, onboarding, succession planning); adult learning theory, and basic instructional design is a bonus.
More about our team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced fun environment with people on the same mission: Making Atlassian the ultimate team. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company by supporting our most important asset: our people. You'll sit on the Talent team, which leads programs across the entire talent lifecycle; from onboarding and performance management to manager training, talent reviews and succession planning. You'll work directly with HR Business Partners, our Centers of Excellence, the People Leadership Team, and cross-functional Atlassian teams.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Game Master (m/f/d)
Who we are looking for DECA is looking for a passionate Game Master in Bulgaria to help us provide top-notch support and operations to our valued players. This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Online Education Consultant
Online Education Consultant Remote Looking for a part-time job? Always wanted to work from home? Want to work your own schedule? We’re looking for teachers who enjoy a challenge and thrive in a remote environment where things are moving very...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Language Manager, German
With over 300 million users, Duolingo is the world's most popular language learning platform. We are available in 22 languages, the majority of Duolingo learners speak a native language other than English, and we are rapidly growing our international learner...
German localization translation
Hiring from: Anywhere