- Remote job
About the company/Mission statement:
Fractl is a creative digital agency with an international tribe of digital marketers spanning from the U.S. to the U.K. and South America. Our clients, which range from startups and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies, rely on our expertise to drive their growth. We nurture a diverse team of strategists, developers, designers, animators, journalists, search experts, and PR professionals to achieve results and improve the bottom line of businesses while making them look good. For more information, please visit frac.tl.
About the position:
Looking for a freelance editor to assist with reviewing SEO articles for numerous clients. Topics include work management, home improvement, hiring, and business formation but may expand as the department grows.
The position is remote and contracted. If selected to be part of our editing team, you will be expected to review or contribute to around 25 pieces of 1,000-3,000 words each per week. The content we are producing must encompass the client’s tone and goals in a clear and concise manner.
Experience or knowledge on SEO and/or SEO writing concepts is not required but will help set you apart from other applicants.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Knowledgeable in different styles, such as AP and Chicago (AP is preferable)
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a flexible schedule (to accommodate fluctuating workloads each week)
- Make technical edits (grammar, syntax, punctuation, etc.)
- Ensure formatting aligns with client outlines (headers, font, text size, color, etc.)
- Review content (fact-checking, source linking, internal client links, appropriate tone, follows client style guides, includes outline points)
- Run content through Grammarly (plagiarism check)
- Provide writer feedback (if an article is kicked back to the writer, how can they improve?)
- Handle revisions and client edits as needed
- Provide role coverage as needed
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.