Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
- Anywhere, USA
At Fivestars, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 50 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at more than 13,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Fivestars has raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, Y-Combinator, and others. Together, let’s love local.
We are looking for ambitious, self-driven Account Executives to join our Inside Sales team! This is a closing role where you will own the entire sales process from start to finish. If you are motivated to be part of an innovative start up, energetic about a career in inside sales, and have that winning desire to be on top of the leaderboard, apply now!
A day in the life:
- You will own the full sales cycle process including utilization of a CRM to track performance and ensure communication and success
- You customize a solution and then onboard new merchants with best practices to succeed on the Fivestars platform
- This is pure outreach. You make 100+ calls/day and you close 6+ deals/month
- You ensure new merchants are successful by coordinating the installation and on-boarding of the product in their business
- Demonstrated sales experience in a full sales cycle capacity
- History of success at achieving at a quota+ level, month in and month out
- A true success-orientation, committed to helping SMB’s and Fivestars succeed
- Desire to be a part of a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
Why you’ll love working here:
Our Mission: Our mission is to provide solutions to small and medium sized businesses and help them weather the tough times of today’s reality. We believe that by turning every transaction into a relationship we can help small businesses survive and thrive.
Our Product: Our product is constantly evolving to keep up with the current needs of small businesses. In just a few short years we have been able to grow our network to over 13,000 businesses nationwide and allow those businesses to utilize our customer network of over 50 million users in return!
Our People: Every single member of our community embodies our core values and believes in shared humility, authentic relationships, joy every day and warrior spirit. We are all on this mission together and believe in recognizing our community for the outstanding individuals we have!
- 4 weeks of annual PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for all employees
- Monthly bonus opportunities and incentives
- Equity in the company upon hire
- Sales career progression and ongoing development
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.