Treasury Manager for Ecommerce Company
- Remote Job
At Trafilea.com we’re looking for a passionate Treasury Manager that will support in managing global banking, gateways, and payment processors relationships, and treasury administration, including liquidity management, risk assessment, timely accounting, fraud prevention, reconciliations of all treasury transactions. Ensure A/P and A/R perform under SLAs defined, monitoring, and implementing controls and policies related to Treasury and Internal Control.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our dedication to support this new way of working has led to our being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand is a shape-wear exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown it to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months. We’re aiming to build one of the biggest purpose-oriented communities around body positivity, self-love & confidence to empower women, globally.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Oversee the administration and management of various bank accounts, and liaise with banks, gateways and payment processors in order to obtain bank statements and reports, and provides feedback on cash position;
- Monitor fund disbursements, to ensure that all income and expenditure is recorded in compliance with internal procedures and International Accounting Standards.
- Maintain and report on daily cash management and positioning for all company entities/bank accounts.
- Coordinate and maintain a cash forecasting system to ensure that adequate funds are available to meet the working requirements of the programs.
- Ensure that accurate financial and relevant records are kept for all treasury transactions, including A/P and A/R.
- Oversee administrative matters related to code of conduct for financial activities and report for unusual activities, transactions and investigation of anomalies or unusual transactions.
- Support management and Board in the financial decision-making process.
- Be the main contact with Bank, Gateways and other payment platforms.
- Collaborate in closing monthly, quarterly and annual closing, being responsible for due dates accomplishment and reports needed.
- Provide analysis, details and explanations on the status accounts and perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Be responsible and maintain accurate information related to Treasury KPI’s
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Fosters a new company´s culture where all expenses are driven by the Business Plan.
- Driving productivity and negotiation discussions to improve company´s profitability.
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
- Acts as a liaison between Finance Department and the rest of the areas.
- Ensure the availability and quality of the Financial information used to support decision making.
- Master the Business main KPIs and key Financial figures.
- Responsible for the implementation and design of the reporting structure of the new ERP system.
- Assist in identifying improvements in accounting and financial practices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or economics.
- A minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in management positions.
- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights. Excellent attention to detail.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner, focusing on key priorities.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Live Where You Want: proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: we love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
- Take Vacation (seriously): Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.