Associate Affirmative Action Business Consultant
Learning Technologies Group - LTGFull time
Title: Associate Affirmative Action Business Consultant (Affirmity) US Remote (11995) (Remote)
- Location: Remote-US
- Job Type: Full-Time
Affirmity are looking for a talented Business Consultant to join their team as a remote working in the US.
The Associate Business Consultant coordinates with management to consult with clients regarding EEO, affirmative action, and/or diversity strategy. Prepares and delivers presentations for colleagues and clients, on EEO, Affirmative Action or diversity. Assures the proper use of current or requested programming, testing, and documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance in conjunction with Management for OFCCP initiated compliance reviews and audits, and self-audit programs
- Provides guidance and counsel with Management to customers on matters related to EEO and Affirmative Action
- Consults and advises clients on compliance objectives such as Affirmative Action, EEO-1, VETS 4212, policies, practices and procedures
- Researches federal, state and city requirements to advise clients on legal requirements and best practices
- Analyzes industry and company statistics
- Coordinates and/or facilitates training materials and programs
- Prepares government reporting
- Engages with OFCCP, EEOC and other industry organizations
- Coordinates / Applies subject matter experience in consultation with clients regarding EEO, Affirmative Action and/or Diversity strategy
- Maintains proper project documentation regarding project calendar (projected/actual dates), project notes, and timesheet in a timely manner
- Provides on-going review of project calendars with Management
- Develops and oversees resource plans for assigned projects
- Aligns work with business objectives to obtain revenue, retention and customer satisfaction
- Oversees multiple client projects
- Maintain awareness of project renewals
Skills and Experience:
- Basic understanding of Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity laws, regulations, procedures and policies
- Understanding and application of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) principles, concepts and practices including knowledge of industry and company practices and affirmative action initiatives
- Customer Service experience
- Effective organization, time management and project planning / management skills
- Effective and professional verbal and written communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with various levels of an organization
- Analytical and problem solving skills; extensive understanding of data spreadsheets, data relationships, metrics, and statistics
- Technical skills should include Excel, Word, and Power Point
About the company:
Affirmity, a former division of PeopleFluent, provides expert analysis, consulting, training, and software to optimize affirmative action and diversity and inclusion programs. Our team of experts delivers diversity metrics and data-driven insights to manage and mitigate risk. Drawing on more than 40 years of experience, we guide HR and compliance teams through diversity goal setting. Affirmity empowers leaders with tools and dashboards to measure progress, and we help clients capture and communicate the positive business impacts of diversity initiatives.
A part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), Affirmity serves more than 1,100 organizations including global corporations, mid-sized organizations, and small businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.