Subscription Sales Representative
Subscription Sales Rep
- Location: Remote, US Remote, US Remote, US
- Company: Aspect Software Inc
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY:
Responsible for renewing, up-selling, negotiating and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts . This requires having knowledge of the organization’s various products and maintenance contracts in order to educate customers on business practices and associated contractual implications. This position is required to meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements on a quarterly and annual basis as well as maintain account team relationships and transfer leads as appropriate. Also responsible for implementing and managing contract renewal initiatives and maintaining contract revenue base at the highest possible retention rate and protects contract revenue stream. Ensures timely contract renewal and promotes awareness of upgrade and add-on opportunities to customers. Ensures competitiveness of company’s maintenance contracts. Works towards assigned contract revenue goals.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and build relationship with assigned customers and internal Aspect groups.
- Collaboratively maintain information flow with sales, support managers and other Aspect internal organizations with regards to customer account action and needs.
- Collaborate with sales, support managers and other Aspect internal organizations to ensure required Aspect and client documentation is accurate, accessible and included as necessary.
- Involved in all negotiations regarding pricing, terms and conditions and support deliverables.
- Communicate with customer and review maintenance renewal quotation for requirements and accuracy.
- Escalate renewal issues as required.
- Maintain billing Forecast and Lost Business spreadsheet.
- Ensure receipt of required documents for processing renewals (purchase order & signed contract)
- Manage customer support hold process and advise CSA when accounts need to receive notification letters.
- Review maintenance renewal information prepared by CSA.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Working knowledge of company products and services.
- Ability to communicate complex information to customers, Aspect staff and partners
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Works on renewals of higher complexity and smaller values.
- Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of more complex scope and follow standard practices. and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- 5-8 years of relevant sales experience including direct client interaction and heavy negotiation background.
- Strong business math skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
Nearest Major Market: Eugene
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.